- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
This is my favorite thing on the internet.
So fucking powerful.
This actually pissed me off when I saw it. People find it too easy to give a fucking opinion than a couple of quid to someone who has less than you. Fuck these arseholes man. I don’t class myself as particularly well off, and often have to buy everything on the cheap just to eat, but I always give what change I can spare to someone homeless. Done.
some cats are different.
some cats make me so happy
THis is adorbs
hes like ‘wuht its just water.’..’see its nothing’
THIS IS SO CUTE
Photographer: Izzy Berdan
Model: Aaron Foster
Please do not remove credit
I’m the luckiest girl ever holy shit 😍😍
I think I need to make one of those last two my background on something
It isn’t just my female friends that are ridiculously attractive…
AARON. Holy shit dude
^ get your weak ass blog off my pictures
"I wish I had done everything on earth with you"
The Great Gatsby (2013)